GroupOrigins is a food trade enterprise founded in 2014 and based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands (parent Olive Origins B.V.) with activities spanning from sourcing products for clients to developing brands in the Dutch market.
Our experts focus in the best value-for-money sustainable products. We work with local retail chains, supermarkets, distributors, horeca businesses and wholesalers.
We use a 'no-nonsense' approach to our collaborations. We carefully select among many products, a handful to trade that align with the market trends, developing them on the way.
• Founded in 2014 and based in Amsterdam, a team of 8 experts
• Imports & Exports, Sourcing, Sales Agents & Brand development
• Expertise in supplying our product assortment globally
• Large network, partnerships and sales channels
• Deals with large Retailers & Wholesalers (e.g. Albert Heijn)
• Local retailers network from Deli’s to Restaurants
• Contacts to all Dutch Retailers & Wholesalers
• In-house product development, sales and distribution (Barsandbites.com, OliveOrigins EVOO)
Who We Are
Based in the vibrant city of Amsterdam
Manolis Patrelakis (CFO)
Christos Pastras (CEO)
Christos Christoforidis (CSO)
We aim at supporting producers expanding their market horizons. We aim at retailers increasing their market share.
We only choose products which help us form a more sustainable environment and health.
We present holistic product propositions that are fit for purpose for the needs of our clients.
For each product sold we donate part of the profit in organisations that help local communities in need.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.